Statement of purpose
All applicants must also submit a Statement of purpose (400-600 words) and an English writing sample (the first 5 pages) from their Bachelor's thesis or equivalent independent work when applying to this programme in addition to the documents mentioned on the application site.
Statement of purpose (400-600 words)
The Statement of intent should give a precise but brief information concerning:
• your main interests within the field of Welfare Policy issues,
• what subject you are planning to major in (NB! If you have a BA degree in eg. Political Science or International Relations your major subject in the programme will be Political Science)
• your reasons for applying to the programme,
• how you hope to benefit from the programme,
• what future plans you have after completion of the programme.
Do not write less than 400 words and not more than 600 words. Try to be personal and concise. An application without a Statement of purpose will not be considered.
For detailed information on applying for studies see, ”How to apply (key steps)” on Lund Unversity international website.